How to apply
You can apply for the ISU Darmstadt via MoveOn. Detailed instructions will be published on this website before applications are open.
Applications are open: January 01, 2021
Early Bird Discount available until February 28, 2021
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
The following documents need to be submitted as well:
- your latest CV (academic profile)
- an official academic transcript/transcript of records
- a short letter of motivation (in English!)
- for non-English speakers: a proof of your English language proficiency, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, etc. The certificate should be issued either by your university or a recognized language school
- Copy of passport (if you need a letter of invitation)
We strongly recommend registering early since the number of participants is limited to 20 per module and the registration process will take a while.
Please read the Terms and Conditions on the right-hand side carefully before applying for the program.
Letter of Motivation:
Your letter of motivation should explain your personal reasons for applying to Hessen:ISU Darmstadt. The letter of motivation should be short but concise and you may refer to following aspects:
- Why did you choose the summer course at Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences?
- What is your special interest in the subject?
- What added benefit do you expect by a short-term programme in Germany?
- How does the topic relate to your studies?
- What skills and knowledge do you have to successfully complete the programme?
- How do you prepare yourself for the programme?
As soon as we receive your online application, it will be forwarded to and reviewed by the Academic Director of the programme.
After the Academic Director has decided upon your acceptance into the programme, we will send you an invoice. Please bear in mind, that the deposit of 250 € has to be transferred within 14 days after receiving the invoice.
As soon as we have received the deposit, we will return the signed application form to you, which is the binding contract for both parties.
The complete course fee should be paid by April 30, 2021. If you register by April 30, 2021, the whole sum is due.
Please understand that no place can be reserved for you until we have received the deposit.
Ms. Jessica Mayer
Office: F01, 110
Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences welcomes motivated students from all over the world who are studying topics related to civil engineering, architecture, electrical Engineering or energy management. Please note: Minimum age for participation in the Hessen:ISU program is 18 years.