- Apply for the International Summer University through MoveOn.
- Fill in all required information and upload the following documents in PDF format during the online application process: CV, letter of motivation, copy of your passport, transcript of records, proof of your English language proficiency
- Important: once you are finished and have submitted your information, a PDF of your application is created. Please sign this document on the last page and send it via email to email@example.com
Please note: without sending the signed application form, your application is not complete and cannot be considered.
As soon as have sent your application via email, it will be forwarded to the Academic Director. You will be notified within a few days if you have been accepted into the program.
How to write a letter of motivation:
Your letter of motivation should explain your personal reasons for applying to the International Summer University. It should be short but concise and you may refer to following aspects:
- Why did you choose the International Summer University at Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences?
- What is your special interest in the subject?
- How does the topic relate to your studies?
- What added benefit do you expect by attending our program?