The program fee is 2.300 €. If you apply before March 01, 2024, an early-bird discount will be granted and the fee will be reduced to 2.100 €.
Students from our partner universities are eligible for a tuition waiver. Please get in touch with your International Office/Study Abroad Office to be officially nominated for such a tuition waiver.
Please note: the invoice will be sent via email after you have been accepted into the program. Once we have received your payment, we will issue a letter of invitation which you might need for your visa application. Paying the program fee will also secure your place in the program.
The program fee includes:
- accommodation for the duration of the program
- an academic module (including seminar materials)
- a German language course (including seminar materials)
- company visits and field trips
- cultural and leisure time activities
- a ticket for public transportation within the city of Darmstadt
- a health, accident, and liability insurance
Information for students from Wisconsin, Massachusett and Queensland:
If you are a student from the University of Massachusetts system, the University of Wisconsin system, and participating universities in Queensland you will participate as exchange students and will not pay fees directly to ISU Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences. Please contact your study abroad advisor for more information on how and when to apply.