- Apply for the International Summer University via our database MoveOn.
- Fill in all required information and upload the following documents in PDF format during the online application process: CV, letter of motivation, copy of your passport, transcript of records, proof of your English language proficiency
- Important: once you are finished and have submitted your information, a PDF of your application is created. Please sign this document on the last page and send it via email to email@example.com
Please note: without sending the signed application form, your application is not complete and cannot be considered.
Once you have successfully submitted your application, you will receive a confirmaiton email that your application has been received. Notification about admission into the program will be sent out after the official application deadline is over.
How to write a letter of motivation:
Your letter of motivation should explain your personal reasons for applying to the International Summer University. It should be short but concise and you may refer to following aspects:
- Why did you choose the International Summer University at Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences?
- What is your special interest in the subject?
- How does the topic relate to your studies?
- What added benefit do you expect by attending our program?